* Bird walk - see bluebirds, finches and more. Meet at Earleigh Heights Road. 7 a.m.
* Glen Burnie and B & A Trail 10K -- sponsored by North Arundel Hospital. Registration at Marley Station Mall. Awards presented by County Executive O. James Lighthizer during post-run party at Marley Station Mall.
* Equestrian parade -- horses and riders take the trail south from Severna Park Elementary School. 10 a.m. to noon
* Family fall color walk -- see colorful fall foliage and stretch your legs on a 2-mile or 5-mile fun walk. Meet at Severna Park High School. 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
* Severna Park Model Railroad Club -- visit the Severna Park Railroad Station on Riggs Road to see railroads in miniature. Noon to 4 p.m.
* Ribbon-cutting -- Lighthizer to cut ribbon at the Severna Park Railroad Station at Riggs Road (Olde Severna Park Improvement Association and Eagle Scout restoration project). 2 p.m.
* Ribbon-cutting -- Lighthizer performs ribbon-cutting at Jones Station Road for Ann Arundell County Historical Society (Eagle Scout project). 2:45 p.m.
* Bike safety rodeo -- kids go through six safety stations including bike inspection. Prizes awarded. Location and sponsor: Harundale Mall. 3 to 4 p.m.
* Bike parade -- decorate your bike and join the Stilt Walkers on a parade. From Harundale Mall to Glen Burnie Improvement Association. 4 to 4:30 p.m.
* Opening ceremonies -- music by Peabody Ragtime Ensemble; acrobats; stilt walkers; clowns; exhibits; award presentations; refreshments; Vince and Larry, NHTSA crash dummies. Glen Burnie Improvement Association. 5 p.m.