WESTMINSTER - Carroll County General Hospital has announced the newly appointed officers of this year's medical staff and the chiefs of the various clinical departments.
Dr. Edward Carter, specialist in radiology, has been appointed president. He assumes the position from Dr. Vincent Fiocco Jr., specialist in internal medicine.
Carter has been on the hospital staff since 1977. A 1969 graduate of the University of Maryland, he completed his internship at Washington Hospital Center, Washington, D.C., and his residency at the University of Maryland Medical Systems. He is board certified in radiology.
Other medical staff officers are: Dr. Noel Gressieux, specialist in orthopedics, vice president; and Dr. Harry Knipp, specialist in radiology, secretary/treasurer.
The newly appointed chiefs of the clinical departments are: * Department of Surgery, Dr. Reynaldo Madrinan.
* Department of OB/GYN, Dr. Sushma Sidh.
* Department of Anesthesia, Dr. Iraj Haghighat.
* Department of Pathology, Dr. Richard Jones.
* Department of Family Medicine, Dr. Michael McEvoy.
* Department of Medicine, Dr. Christian Alba.
* Department of Pediatrics, Dr. Michael Rosner.
* Department of Radiology, Dr. Edward Carter.
* Department of Emergency Medicine, Dr. Michael Stang.
Copyright The Baltimore Sun 1990