Federal Contracts Report is a weekly summary of selected contracts recently awarded by the federal government to companies and other vendors of the Baltimore area.
* Westinghouse Electric Corp. of Baltimore won a $484,170 contract from the Air Force to supply condition monitoring for phased array radar.
* Honeywell Inc. in Hopkins won a $1,449,109 contract from the Navy to supply 1 Ex 122 Model Warhead Development and Hardware Fabrication.
* Motorola Inc. of Landover won a $963,625 contract from the Navy to provide repair and maintenance services.
* McDonnell Douglas Space Systems Co. of Rockville won a $911,946 contract from the Dept. of Commerce to provide independent verification and validation services.
* Cray Research Inc. of Calverton won a $454,000 contract from the Air Force to supply DD49 disks for the Cray computer.
* Diversified Engineering Inc. of Silver Spring won a $400,000 contract from the Air Force to supply gas conversion for military family housing.
* Charles G. Marshall Inc. of Clinton won a $354,000 contract from the Navy to provide repair and upgrade of buildings.
* Oakcrest Printing of Beltsville won a $188,750 contract from the U.S. Government Printing Office to provide pamphlet printing services.
* FJR Builders of Upper Marlboro won a $166,093 contract from the Navy to provide fire protection for Building 3.
Builders of Adelphi won a $129,000 contract from the Navy to provide construction for the storage shed of Building 1.
* Gray Graphics of Brentwood won a $112,119 contract from the U.S. Government Printing Office to provide printing jacket services.